Full course description
USE CODE EARLYBIRD50 for a 50% discount - valid until 22/12/2023
Our new course Driving Value from AI will give you the leadership tools you need to deliver AI responsibly and ethically within your organisation, to deliver value to all your stakeholders and society as a whole.
This course will teach you how to think about AI, not what to think about AI, so that you are credible, inspirational and believable in your approach, with a practical workbook that will allow you to map out your organisation’s AI journey as you progress through the course.
We created this self-paced course based on the experiences of leading industry practitioners. We worked with them to ensure that the content was meaningful, practical, and actionable.
The Data Lab is hosted by the University of Edinburgh and funded through Scottish Enterprise, Highlands and Islands Enterprise and the Scottish Government. We are a respected and trusted provider of professional development, business support and innovation within Scotland, the UK and beyond.
This course is for you if you are involved in making your organisation more AI savvy, regardless of your seniority. You may be setting up AI capabilities for the first time or taking steps to the next level.
- Leaders and team members who are accountable for driving AI within their organisation
- Business owners who need to understand how to get started with using AI
The course is not industry-specific and applies to learners across all sectors from anywhere in the world. Courses are completed self-paced.
By the end of the course you will feel:
- Comfortable talking about different AI techniques and technology, and where and when they should be used
- Credible enough to talk about the business opportunity presented by AI
- That you can create an AI vision that unites and inspires everyone towards a common goal
- That you know what is required to create a believable AI execution plan to achieve your goal but with the flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing world